Tuesday, December 29, 2009

*I Promise This is a Men's Fashion Blog*

As I sit here on my perfect chair, cuddled up in my newly knitted afghan, listening to Schnauzer Jack breath hard, I almost feel bad for rushing away from all the comforts of this house but the state of this blog proves that I must do so. I've put up some posts I like a lot this Christmas, but the fact is that stylish young men don't really reside in Griffin. I plan to refocus the blog when I return to Athens and really concentrate on men's fashion. Tonight, however, I've broken my rule of taking all pictures on my camera and done some Falking (Facebook stalking) of friends from Athens who have dressed to impress over the holidays.

Hunter Parrish



I'm not going to lie, I was kind of excited when my parent's packed me, Corley, and our friend Laing up to head to see "It's Complicated" on Saturday. It was a truly excellent movie. Nancy Meyers stayed true to her style- placing the characters in a beautiful home and furnishing them with great clothes. I enjoyed watching the character "Luke", played by Hunter Parrish, for his style. Whoever picked out this guys clothing really mastered the "I look great, but don't give a shit" look.

Paul Beck



The famous (or infamous?) Paul Beck might just be to blame for these freakishly warm winter days. I was incredibly jealous when I saw Paul's new Burberry trench coat. I've wanted one forEVER but Paul really pulls it off better than I could ever hope to. The carmel-colored chords are also pretty sweet..I actually bought some similar ones at Urban Outfitters yesterday. The tweed jacket and pale-pink button down definitely work. Did you tie your own bow tie Paul?! I'm definitely going to need some lessons when we get back to Athens.

3 comments:

  1. ...that's a gap sweater? i thought.

    ReplyDelete
  2. haha. it is. we just joke b/c the stripe looks gucci.. you caught me paul.

    ReplyDelete
  3. i like your article so beautiful so amazing about fashion about men's fashion and all the collection you put on your blog so amazing nice job shoes uk

    ReplyDelete