Friday, January 1, 2010

10 Years Since My Obsession with My Yellow Gap Hoodie

WOW. The past decade has seriously come and gone in the blink of an eye. I can remember "the millenium" so vividly! I thought the world was going to end and spent the entire night after we got back from the Krepps wondering back from my parent's and Corley's room cause I was that afraid I would be left behind. This New Years Eve was a great one. I must admit that I was a bit of a bum due to lack of sleep the prior night BUT I got to go over to Braden Buckner's house where i found my dear friend Meg Abbott looking..well..banging.





Meg's clothes came from an assortment of places, including Old Navy, J. Crew, Gap, and Fetish...and her awesome new watch is a Bulova from Santa Claus.

Braden's was awesome but I needed some sleep so I went on back to my place to catch some shut-eye before being summoned by some good-looking, well-dressed people downtown. It ended up being a very sober, very enjoyable, very funny New Years Eve.

No comments:

Post a Comment