Friday, November 20, 2009

Life-Style

For those of you that know me, you know that I like clothes. To me, however, style is a way of life. Fashion is going to to be the focus of this blog, but in this first post I wanted to highlight three things that epitomize my personal style.

1. The Barbour Jacket (www.barbour.com)



Now over 100 years old, Barbour is a family owned company who have developed a brand truly fit to the country lifestyle. Lucky for us, Barbour is no longer wandering the English moors. It is almost impossible to make myself wear any of my other jackets. My favorite style is the Beaufort. I have it in sage and can match it well with Khakis or Jeans. Its great for that casual trip to Earthfare or a trip to see "Coco: Avant Chanel" at Cine (www.athenscine.com).

2. Lexus LX 470



Lexus is synonymous for quality and dependability. Though I'm an advocate for walking or biking whenever possible, if your going to drive-this is what you should be in.

3. Cedar-Shake Houses



Need I say more?

No comments:

Post a Comment